- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 16 ounces confectioner’s sugar
- 16 ounces whipped cream
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix crust ingredients. Press into springform pan. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Whip cream and set aside. Cream the cheese. Add peanut butter and mix well. Add confectioner’s sugar. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cheese/peanut butter mixture. Pour into pie crust. Refrigerate.
- Warm cream, then melt chocolate chips in microwave. Mix cream chocolate and vanilla. Pour over pie. Refrigerate overnight.
Adapted from From: Spoto’s Restaurant